The Winter 2022/23 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Linked with Asmir Begovic (35 y/o GK at Everton) James Trafford (GK at Man City), Keanu Baccus (24 y/o DM at St Mirren) and Luca Kerber (20 y/o CM at Saarbrucken)

Baccus maybe. No chance the others.

Events on my continental drift cam moved significantly faster than our official and unofficial transfer activities so far, but perhaps all will pick up some pace. I reckon that quite a bit is being done behind the scenes, how much of that will turn into deals remains to be seen.

Might well be that we will add some loans with option to buy in January, not least since the contracts of quite a few players run out this summer. So regarding this Wolves chap, we have to remember that Helander and Souttar are still out (and no-one knows how long any of them will play if they are back, as they have not been playing for some time).

4 hours ago, PoohBear said:

Morelos has got to be out this window surely. I think he will struggle if he moves to a bigger league, not many teams will put up with his fitness and attitude.

Get him off the wage bill if anything. Our reportedly highest paid player. Today he cost us the first and missed a couple of guilt edged chances. That’s not a high enough level for us.