''Form Goes Out The Window''

This saying is usually used by the underdog as a rallying call and by the favourites to ward of complacency.

As you say, there will be examples when the underdogs have triumphed but football is normally predictable and the favourites normally win. 

Unless form does go out the window or Celtic squad gets ravaged by Covid / illness / injury or Beale suddenly manages to emulate SG and find a method of beating them consistently, Celtic are more than likely to win.

I always feel nervous before OF games no matter who's in form or how the league looks. 

Regarding Monday, I'm a currently "non-plussed" as can't see us winning (other than the scenarios above) and even if we do win, it won't mean much other than the usual OF "bragging rights". 

Like it or not, currently, Celtic don't look like losing domestically. They have scraped a few results, but win nonetheless.

I'll go to Ibrox on Monday as nervous as usual and will go in hope rather than expectation. If we win I'll enjoy the spoils of victory, but like you, I'm not expecting much from Mondays game

I can't see us winning on Monday either, unfortunately.  

Our squad is full of injured players and others who are over the hill.  The midfield is poor and that's where these games tend to be won and lost.  

At Aberdeen, roundabout the 90th minute mark, I wrote this season off, with the best bet for silver being a cup or two. You never know how an OF game unfolds, but if we pick people who aren't up for it and aren't willing to run themselves into the ground, we are staring at certain defeat. We have enough players willing to give their all, Arfield, Jack, Sakala, Wright, Lundstram, Tillman, and Colak spring to mind. Others need to get out of their comfort zone first and produce from the word Go! 

IMHO, this season has been totally wrecked by injuries, both our strikeforce and central defense.