New Head of Corporate Affairs?

• Rousseau changed the title to New Head of Corporate Affairs?

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Alasdair Morrison ex Labour MSP is the new Head of Corporate Affairs, been in job a couple of weeks I believe. Why no announcement from club? Or did I miss it?

What !! No communication about our new Communications man 😁

Maybe taking time to translate it from Gaelic.

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Alasdair Morrison ex Labour MSP is the new Head of Corporate Affairs, been in job a couple of weeks I believe. Why no announcement from club? Or did I miss it?

Strange that there was no announcement when he commenced his role.

Good luck to him and look forward to better communication and improved "corporate affairs". 

22 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Davie Edgar says the communications role has been split in 2, and the new roles are at a less senior position. Morrison is in charge of the non-football playing side. 

I'm confident that we will manage to fcuk it up.

Alasdair Morrison is head of corporate & political affairs. He’s worked for Rangers in the past in a consultancy role. We need someone to fight our political corner against our SNP enemies. Hopefully he will do that

Edited by RANGERRAB

12 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Sounds more like a mole than a Ranger's man.

Incorrect.  He's a Rangers man and is going to be dealing with non-football side of things - hopefully his political and journalism backgrounds prove useful because that's where a lot of our problems/enemies are.

He looks as well-equipped to look after "Corporate Affairs" as a small haddock. Looks like another case of justifying an overblown salary by attributing an inappropriately senior job title.