• Fashion Sakala
    • Antonio Colak
    • Scott Wright
    • Scott Arfield
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Adam Devine

1 hour ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I believe Windass was punted due to him having had a repeated injury (can't recall if it was hammy or achilles) and his subsequent numbers falling below a certain percentage.

I just think it was a case of him being surplus to requirements for Gerrard .

23 hours ago, Bill said:

That's no excuse though. It doesn't matter who gets most votes but most people manage to select their MOTM without using it as an opportunity to slag off another player, the same player he's been targeting for several years. He doesn't like Jack, he's made that clear enough, but it's become a vendetta and that isn't right. It would serve everyone better if these things were occasionally reined in a little.

Absolute nonsense. I have only one problem with Ryan Jack and that is his atrocious injury record. If he can get to his best form as he has shown sporadically throughout his time with us, he would be a fantastic player for us. Unfortunately history will tell you that by the time he gets to top form an injury is but a game or two away. I don’t agree with your consistent talking him up to be our best midfielder but that’s your opinion and as a fellow Bear you’re entitled to it. If you disagree he was abysmal in the first half then say it. You’d be wrong of course!

21 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I believe Windass was punted due to him having had a repeated injury (can't recall if it was hammy or achilles) and his subsequent numbers falling below a certain percentage.

My recollection was that he wanted to play as a main striker, Gerrard saw it differently, we got a bid from Wigan that met our valuation and asked him if he wanted to talk to them, he took the hump that we didn't all have the same opinion that he has of himself, and high-tailed it down the M6.