Buying tickets on the website

Its ridiculous how bad it is.

I tried to buy away tickets recently for the Aberdeen semi and the Killie/St J fixtures, having previously requested the requirement via Mygers... yet when I went to check out, it was insisting I could only purchase said tickets if I had first purchased the requirement.  Eventually I just gave up.

Edited by stewarty

I've only been kicked out once. I spent ages trying to figure out why I couldn't complete the checkout process.

Second time round I realise that the checkout has an 'Update Basket' button. It's not enough to simply update the basket. You also need to press this button to let the site know that you've updated it.

Feels like being back in 1999 or something.

35 minutes ago, stewarty said:

I tried to buy away tickets recently for the Aberdeen semi and the Killie/St J fixtures, having previously requested the requirement via Mygers... yet when I went to check out, it was insisting I could only purchase said tickets if I had first purchased the requirement.  Eventually I just gave up.

I always see this kind of message. I don't know what it means and I just ignore it.

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

My mate has been thrown out 4 times today trying to get a ticket for the final.

I feel very relieved to have got mine.

It's a very convoluted site. 

The site is horrible - needs a complete overhaul.  That said, managed to secure my two tickets with relative ease - even though I can't attend myself.... :(

I tried to purchase my dad's ticket tonight and was unsuccessful - he has the required MyGers points but didn't get an email. I tried to purchase his ticket on-line but got continuous error messages. 

Gave up and will try again over the weekend.