Are you a Fashion (Sakala) snob?

Where does Sakala fit into the Rangers side?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Sakala fit into the Rangers side?

• In this form he should start every game
    • He's too clumsy to be a regular starter
    • Not good enough, move him on

10 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I'd take Fashion over Kent every time. Goal contributions win games.

So do winning Penalties.

I know what you mean though but feel he has improved 10 fold under Beale and looks to be enjoying his football again.

4 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

Sakala has been excellent recently and has contributed. Thought Kent was outstanding last night in a kind of free role behind Colak. Jack and Kent were at the heart of most of our good stuff of which there was plenty!

I watched the game again this morning and was surprised how much Ryan Kent was actually involved in. I came away with a much better impression of his contribution than I'd originally thought.

1 hour ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I'd take Fashion over Kent every time. Goal contributions win games.

Can't we have both? It seemed to work OK yesterday.

I thought Kent had an excellent game.

Fashion causes so much trouble for defenders with his pace, he is also good at chasing back, his nuisance value keeps him his place in the team, for now!. I've said before if he took half the chances he gets he would be a superstar. He needs to keep playing to keep his best form.

Sakala has improved a lot under Beale. He seems more aware now of being onside, so he must be paying attention in training, which is always a good thing. If only the coaching staff could get him to be more aware of when his team mates are in a better position to pass to rather than blast the ball. His energy and enthusiasm are good to watch. at the moment he must rate as a sure starter.

I am the one who went for the middle option because in certain games, where he doesn't get the room, he struggles.  He has really good stats though and on his form last night he deserves his place.  Maybe he would be more consistent with a decent run.  I'm not sure.

22 hours ago, Bill said:

I watched the game again this morning and was surprised how much Ryan Kent was actually involved in. I came away with a much better impression of his contribution than I'd originally thought.

Where did you manage to watch it Bill ?  I havent seen the game from the other night due to work so would like to watch the full 90 again