Rumour: Alfredo Morelos has a pre-contract with Sevilla FC

• Frankie changed the title to Rumour: Alfredo Morelos has a pre-contract with Sevilla FC

Cant see it to be honest, unless they think they can get him fit and have got him on a good deal and he is lined up as a 3rd choice. Traditionally they have been able to have decent strikers over the years. He'd also be classed as a foreign player as a none EU national and thus take up a limited squad quota I believe.

11 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Cant see it to be honest, unless they think they can get him fit and have got him on a good deal and he is lined up as a 3rd choice. Traditionally they have been able to have decent strikers over the years. He'd also be classed as a foreign player as a none EU national and thus take up a limited squad quota I believe.

He might be playing in the Segunda División...

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Were Sevilla FC in charge of the Spanish police?

No but they presumably were in charge of the stadium concourses and water supply at the stadium. Spanish police is Spanish police. A known quantity. Dont think anyone expected no water/soft drinks for sale in a football stadium at 35 degrees. 

I lost interest in Morelos some time ago when I saw how overweight he was. Any player prepared to disrespect Rangers like that has clearly outstayed his welcome, regardless of his past achievements.

Just as long as he's no longer a Rangers player next season, his next club are welcome to him.

43 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

No but they presumably were in charge of the stadium concourses and water supply at the stadium.

It would be a strange business that would actively stop selling stuff to an eager customer base.