How do we see the rest of the season going?

So we have 7 league games left inc 1 against them , and the semi final of the cup , given the overhaul thats required and admited by Michael Beale himself , how do we see the rest of the season going .

2nd place in the league is already certain , there are players that havent featured much under Beale , Yilmaz for 1 , do we need to give these guys the rest of the league program or do you think he will try different formations .

The amount of players leaving will be more than people think imho , or do you think we just carry on as we have been and try to keep winning games .

I suppose the semi final will determine a lot of the above .

I think the season will continue in a similar manner, with us beating the also-rans but losing the important game against them but maybe drawing the dead rubber at Ibrox. 

I felt dejected after the Liverpool game and nothing has changed.  I'm sick of this season and sick of a lot of this team.  

It'll be hard to rest or leave out some of these let downs if we play to use them in the semi against the other mob. But if the likes of  Yilmaz, Lowry, McRorie and King are fit and about they need gametime. Hagi needs minutes in the legs, and would be good to see if we can get anything from Matondo.

11 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

It'll be hard to rest or leave out some of these let downs if we play to use them in the semi against the other mob. But if the likes of  Yilmaz, Lowry, McRorie and King are fit and about they need gametime. Hagi needs minutes in the legs, and would be good to see if we can get anything from Matondo.

With the exception of Hagi, I don't think it matters who we play. It's very unlikely we will be relying on the likes of King, Lowry or McRorie next season. If we are then we'll have gone backwards instead of forwards.

FWIW I think MB has closed the gap on them but there is clearly a bit to go. Gone are the 3-0 and 4-0 hidings we got under GVB

We suffered because of 2 really poor transfer windows under GVB. Once MB brings in his own signings this summer we’ll be able to get a clearer picture where we are going. A first choice GK should be top priority 

33 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Them winning yet another treble will be truly sickening.  

I hope we do everything possible to stop it and that includes cheating and fouling the scummy bastards.

I still think we will beat them at Hampden even after feeling totally scunnered earlier today. Bit of blind faith maybe.

Celtic? Frankly, I'll be amazed if we take anything at all from the Scottish Cup game and more than a draw from the remaining league game at Ibrox. That's not just pessimism following another OF defeat. No matter how much we want it to be otherwise it's an inevitable conclusion based on the evidence of our own eyes.

We might not agree on the specific causes but there's no denying there's a smell of losers about the current incarnation of Rangers. We lack quality all through the team and, if pressed, I'd say only about 3 or 4 of those who started on Saturday should be making the journey with us next season.

Sadly, the chances of being able to offload and replace 6 or7 players in the summer, improving quality in every position, are remote. Yet there's a real danger of falling behind for several years if we don't. Crisis, what crisis?

Edited by Bill