The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

We can but hope.

Looks like a complete new team next season. They may need the whole season to get it right. Well over buster’s four decades ago a club which interests me bought the stars from their league. 0-5 at halftime in the first match, 5-5 final whistle. They won nothing that year, everything next year and most things for a good number of years after that.

Patience, dear friends, patience. Unfortunately I have very little. How about you?

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

Next week's business - Trusty in and Kamara out? 

That would be the ideal.

I'd punt Kamara, Hagi, Colak and Wright if I could. Get 10m for the four of them.

The size of the squad could be a bit of an albatross round the neck for the club if we don't shift players and recuperate some funds.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

We can but hope.

Looks like a complete new team next season. They may need the whole season to get it right. Well over buster’s four decades ago a club which interests me bought the stars from their league. 0-5 at halftime in the first match, 5-5 final whistle. They won nothing that year, everything next year and most things for a good number of years after that.

Patience, dear friends, patience. Unfortunately I have very little. How about you?

Patience isn’t in my vocabulary I look across the city and see a bunch with a sound business strategy buy them cheap sell them high and what’s our game apart from a couple it’s spend foolishly give them decent contracts and allow them to leave for nothing.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

We can but hope.

Remember the first half of Advocaats first game, he turned out not bad.

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You said he isn't leaving, ya big liar!

I also said I don't know where he'd play. 

I couldn't see it after just signing him last season for £3.5M. 

If we can recoup most of that, great.