The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

56 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Good to have him on board.

Now need to move on some of the deadwood like Kamara, Barisic and Colak. Maybe even the likes of Sakala if we get a decent bid in.

As my son said to me last night with this proposed change to offside Sakala will be worth £100 million next season...

I hadn't realised that Dessers is actually Belgian, so hopefully Raskin and Lammers being at the club will help him settle. He's had a peripatetic career, not sure what to read into that, still, if he has a couple of good seasons then moves on that might be okay. He seems to fit Beale's plan to make us a much taller side. Every one of our summer signings so far has been over 6 foot so far, I suspect Beale felt we were being bullied by physical sides before. 

Looking forward to seeing some of these guys on the pitch now, the side will have a very different feel to last seasons. 

28 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

As my son said to me last night with this proposed change to offside Sakala will be worth £100 million next season...

I hadn't realised that Dessers is actually Belgian, so hopefully Raskin and Lammers being at the club will help him settle. He's had a peripatetic career, not sure what to read into that, still, if he has a couple of good seasons then moves on that might be okay. He seems to fit Beale's plan to make us a much taller side. Every one of our summer signings so far has been over 6 foot so far, I suspect Beale felt we were being bullied by physical sides before. 

Looking forward to seeing some of these guys on the pitch now, the side will have a very different feel to last seasons. 

Genuinely excited to see what Beale can do with his own players. Considering he came in midway through the season, his record for a new Rangers manager was very encouraging. League games played 23. 20 wins. 2 defeats. 1 draw. Stevie G and GVB would have killed for that return. 

Roll on next season!

LW / LF CF RW / RF
Lammers Dessers Sima
Sakala Colak Matondo*
Lawrence Roofe Wright*

AM  
  Cantwell  
  Dowell  
  Hagi  
  Lowry  

CM  
  Jack  
  Raskin  
  Lundstram  
  Cifuentes*  

DM  
  Kamara  

LB LCB RCB RB
Yilmaz Davies Goldson Tavernier
Barisic Souttar Sterling Devine
  King Mayo Zukowski

GK  
  McCrorie  
  McLaughlin  
  Wright  
  Butland  

17 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Genuinely excited to see what Beale can do with his own players. Considering he came in midway through the season, his record for a new Rangers manager was very encouraging. League games played 23. 20 wins. 2 defeats. 1 draw. Stevie G and GVB would have killed for that return. 

Roll on next season!

Gerrard went the whole league season unbeaten... 👀 

10 hours ago, Malangsob said:

This guy is a 1.8-2M player...4.3...woof.

The entire transfer market has turned into Saks Fifth Ave. 

If Ellis Simms is worth £8 million then we got a bargain!