The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I didn't mention Kamara in that post.

Unfortunately, on this occasion I can offer you neither a medal nor absolution because your post was part of a threat that was specifically about Kamara.

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

I think Kamara's problems may have stemmed from the time he got that racial nonsense from the Czech guy. Before that I can remember him as a skilful midfielder and one particular European goal stands out.

Kamara clearly doesn't lack ability, we've seen that often enough. What he does seem to lack is strength of character.

24 minutes ago, Bill said:

Unfortunately, on this occasion I can offer you neither a medal nor absolution because your post was part of a threat that was specifically about Kamara.

I made a general point.

Even if you want to include Kamara, you point still stands.

14 hours ago, CammyF said:

Maybe my mind is failing me but I thought GK totally bossed the midfield in both CL qualifiers against PSV.

I also don't think he's been as bad as folk make out over last 2 seasons. But do understand that football fans see everything as black and white, with no middle ground.

At £50K Kamara has been a real find and will make us a decent profit when he leaves. 

Aye he was good in those games.

Like @Bill has said, he's got the ability but just hasn't got the mindset of an elite footballer. He shrinks and hides when he plays for us these days.

It's a shame because he had the world at his feet, similar to Kent and Morelos (seems to be a pattern with that 55 side) and he geniunely could've played for a good side in a top 5 league.

At his best he was probably worth £10m+, right now I'd take £2m and hopefully cover the costs of his wages.

Maybe the Slavia abuse demotivated him and who's to say it wouldn't, I can't put myself in his shoes but the club backed him, Gio then backed him and Beale gave him a chance and he just hasn't taken it.

I'd thank him and move on, there's been far worse players with far worse attitudes for Rangers.

Just now, Rousseau said:

I made a general point.

😂 Whatever. In any case there's no getting away from it, these last couple of seasons Kamara has been a long way short of justifying a place in a rebuilt squad. 

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

😂 Whatever. In any case there's no getting away from it, these last couple of seasons Kamara has been a long way short of justifying a place in a rebuilt squad. 

Agreed. 

But that's not what we're discussing. :D

28 minutes ago, Bill said:

I love this typo. 

Can we now refer to discussions within a thread as a 'threat'?