3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Hello there!

I detested Walter's second spell. 

Yes but I'm not sure congenital miseries like you actually count

father ted misery GIF

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Yes but I'm not sure congenital miseries like you actually count

father ted misery GIF

Never before have I been so offended by something I one hundred per cent agree with.

20 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Me too!  Stopped going for a while.  Had better things to do with my time.

I suppose the football was showing signs of our financial plight then we had a Lloyds bank an in the boardroom and we all know that even decent players cosy decent money Smith did well in that second spell considering .

8 minutes ago, compo said:

I suppose the football was showing signs of our financial plight then we had a Lloyds bank an in the boardroom and we all know that even decent players cosy decent money Smith did well in that second spell considering .

I don't disagree but it was dire to watch.

11 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Rick has simply laid out the truth, I hope those that count at the Club choose to digest it?

One would hope the changes we're seeing throughout the club are because those that count are also unhappy with our progress. 

There’s been an air of uninspiring instability from the top down for the past couple of years.

This season maybe, but last season was arguably my favourite season in the last 30 years. The highs we had will live with me forever.

Was there one Rangers fan complaining about uninspiring instability 365 days ago?

Even at the end of August, I don't recall any complaints. We had had one draw in the league due to dodgy refereeing and had incredibly qualified for the CL group stages. It was in September that the wheels started to come off.

It’s just as well both Wilson and Robertson are gone because this is the fruits of their labour.

Wilson perhaps, although many of the complaints could arguably be the responsibility of the managers. I still can't see much of an argument as to why it's Robertson's fault.