[FT] Rangers 1 (Cantwell 65') - 0 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

It used to be Cactusville and it's foremost denizens, Desperate Dan and Dawg devouring Cow Pie made more news than Dundee. These days, Dundee and the silvery Tay is the very centre of Scottish public life. Humza Useless has one less dimension than Desperate Dan, Shona is on her third/forth husband, Stewart Hosie has more bairns than Idi Amin, Joe Fitzpatrick lives a quiet non-scene life and, Jum Spence continues to lead the red biretta revolution from his scratcher.

We need a Dundee Diarist to keep Gersnet abreast of going on within Clootie City.

As always bud, you have summed it up succinctly.

A very strange city indeed, brought home during my first ever meal break where I plummed for that old west coast favourite - the Pie roll. The horrified onlookers muttered something about me being a "Barbarian", which I thought was particulalry harsh from a people who designated their children's Autumn break to coincide with the back breaking work of "tattie picking".

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Great to see you back on the forum mate... :)

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Great to see you back on the forum mate... :)

Cheers Frankie & many thanks for your help getting logged on again.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

He publicly threw Morelos under the bus, which was out of order, and may not go down well within the dressing room. 

I don't see how he can pick Morelos again after that and don't think it was to get a reaction. 

Certainly a risky move to a degree as we all know Morelos has been largely awful this season. I thought for a short period in the new year he was regaining some interest/form but he has struggled badly for the last wee while.

I just don't see what the manager had to gain for calling him out so enjoyed playing devil's advocate... ;)

I think Beale would have been better to keep his counsel on Alfie with just a few games to go.  It seems pretty pointless and unnecessary at this stage.  I didn't think he was the worst against Celtic and I don't understand why he has become the fall guy from that by starting on the bench.  What rabbit is he going to pull out the hat for next weeks game because Sakala and Matondo upfront without a striker won't cut it against them.  Alfie has given us some amazing moments and will go with my thanks for that.  I would prefer to leave it on that note.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Morelos and Kent should have been consigned to the bin long ago I think those two downed tools long ago I would Hope someone at the new board level sees this because in my opinion those two should be joined by Beale and given the heave ho .

Agree  :rfc:  C'mon the Gers

26 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You can't sack a manager after he's had one transfer window and inherited a squad full of disinterested and injured players.

That would be nuts.  

Anyone who's even considering that is quite frankly aff their nut.