I hope Ronaldinho and co make it for the game, these are the guys you want to see at Ibrox. Plus we don't want them having any excuses when we beat them:devil: :cheers:

I agree, you want these guys to grace the Ibrox turf, would be great to see them do what they do best on our grass! Still though if they cant make it then it gives us a better chance! I think we could take something at Ibrox but I fear the worst at Camp Nou!:devil:

I agree, you want these guys to grace the Ibrox turf, would be great to see them do what they do best on our grass! Still though if they cant make it then it gives us a better chance! I think we could take something at Ibrox but I fear the worst at Camp Nou!:devil:

Now there is a name from the past! Welcome back mate.:thup:

That still leaves Messi and Henry.

Does Eidur Gudjohnsenn (sp) still play for them? He is class aswell.

But I fancy a draw regardless of who they play. It doesnt matter what team it is, when they come to Glasgow they are up against 12 men.

Ronaldinho was rested the other day so he'll make it.

They also have Bojan and Dos Santos. Bojan became the youngest player to score for Barca at the weekend. Those 2 boys are awesome and could very easily give us the run around.

Messi is just plain scary.

But im still looking forward to it big time, i was hoping for Barca when the draw was made. :cheers: