Rangers Have No Chance Against Barca

must say though, the guy's right. cant see us getting much else than a humping against the best passing team in the world. two banks of five aren't going to be enough to stop this crowd.

hope i'm wrong though.

We're not playing Arsenal, we're playing Barca!!! :fish:

must say though, the guy's right. cant see us getting much else than a humping against the best passing team in the world. two banks of five aren't going to be enough to stop this crowd.

hope i'm wrong though.

I tend to agree with you here......................however I never thought Scotland could go to France and win 1-0,YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.........IT'S A FUNNY OLD GAME :cheers:

I tend to agree with you here......................however I never thought Scotland could go to France and win 1-0,YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.........IT'S A FUNNY OLD GAME :cheers:

aye, man, fuck it - moan the optimism. bring on yer spaniards (well, catalonians) by the score! :cheers:

i said at the beginning i just want the biggest clubs to grace the ibrox turf, and experience the ibrox atmosphere. we've got to pit our wits against the best, even if it means the possibility of getting humped.

Barcelona defender Eric Abidal believes they need to cope with the "physical" challenge posed by Rangers if they are to overcome the Scots in Tuesday's UEFA Champions League clash.

Abidal is wary of the threat posed by Rangers having lost twice to Scotland in the past 13 months with France.

The former Lyon player is expecting a physical battle at Ibrox and he has called on his team-mates to stand up to the fight.

Aggressive

"I have played against Scotland for France and we have lost twice," said Abidal.

"They play very aggressive football, it is much more physical."

Barcelona go into the game without a number of key midfielders and Abidal is hoping he is not pushed up from defence to cover for the injured Yaya Toure, Edmilson and Rafael Marquez.

Position

"I am a defender, not a midfielder," added Abidal. "I am not used to playing in midfield.

"To be honest, it's not a position I fancy very much. There are players that

can cover that area and it is up to the boss to decide which of us will have to

do that."