2 hours ago, yuddie said:

I know we got 55 out of him but 3m for Helander does look a bit silly now in hindsight. He wasn't a dud per say because I thought he was a good player but 36 league appearences in 4 seasons was laughable. Might have my maths wrong here but isn't that like 100k per appearence?

3M for a player of that quality is not bad, IMO. 

However, as you rightly say, his appearances are far too few for it to be worth it. 

If he played as much as Jack, for example, I think it would have been fine. He is just injury prone. 

27 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Maybe a better question would have been who's been value for money?

I'm ready to take some flack for this take but I geniunely thought Ryan Kent had the talent to be a modern great for Rangers. I'm 26 and really started following the club during McLeish and in that time I'd still say he's one of the most talented we've had, we just haven't had players who could go to a place like Dortmund and skin a defence with Hummels and Akanji  in it for 90 mins, certainly in the last 20 years.

Fans will always hold the transfer fee against him which I don't agree with but can understand, but he definitely could have done more with the ability he had.

Wanted to say this as a few fans think he was a waste of a shirt, although he definitely could've done a lot more with his ability.