[FT] Hoffenheim 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 57' pen; Lammers 63')

10 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Much better second half but I wish we’d stop trying to play out from the back every time. Sometimes a simple clearance is best option. And we still lose possession too easily at times under no real pressure 

We've done that every time during pre-season. That's the problem. We can't keep the ball. 

11 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Sounds like we have a major issue with defence again. The ones that are injured are too many and the ones that are fit can’t defend.

The long standing problem defined.

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We've done that every time during pre-season. That's the problem. We can't keep the ball. 

Too often we’re playing the ball around at the back in or near our penalty area and you can just sense we’re about to lose possession in a dangerous area as the opposition press in numbers.
That’s what I mean. Just get it tae f*ck oot of there…😎

2 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Too often we’re playing the ball around at the back in or near our penalty area and you can just sense we’re about to lose possession in a dangerous area as the opposition press in numbers.
That’s what I mean. Just get it tae f*ck oot of there…😎

We can't pass out either, to be fair. 

Pass out, lose the ball; play it long, lose the ball. 

Useless.