Went along today and was very impressed indeed. The overall presentation of all the sections was very professional and tasteful IMO. Had a few goosebumps moments tbh. Some of the older items and letters etc are the best part IMO. I think Rangers had a hard job to present this as they effectively already have a museum of sorts next door in The Trophy Room. ie. I'm sure there are lots things from there that could have made their way into the museum.

Well worth a visit for any fan and the price point is spot on IMO. You won't be disappointed.

• 4 months later...

Aye, agreed. I took my father in law as a wee xmas present just after new year, stadium tour first, then the museum, absolutely superb value and the aul fella loved it. Tour guide was excellent, Billy was his name but I never caught his surname, sure I recognised him from somewhere.

Can't recommend it enough.

Took one of my boys and my Dad along between Christmas and New Year and all 3 of us really enjoyed it and I would highly recommend it. 

One slight negative for me was its size. I was expecting it to be  little bigger.

My son booked my wife and me on the stadium and museum tour just before Christmas.

Both of us really enjoyed although my wife a little more than me especially when signing Simply The Best coming down the tunnel. 😁

24 minutes ago, compo said:

Next time I’m in Glasgow will pay it a visit can you just walk in there’s no booking or anything like that 

I think that you need to book, but it can be done easily online with hourly slots.

image.thumb.png.7c0805914d84eb48bdbaef7bfce073dd.png

25 minutes ago, compo said:

Next time I’m in Glasgow will pay it a visit can you just walk in there’s no booking or anything like that 

We booked in advance, and it was busy on Saturday. I imagine there are days it's busier and days it's quieter, worth checking that before you head off though. 

1 hour ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Tour guide was excellent, Billy was his name but I never caught his surname, sure I recognised him from somewhere.

One of the Gersnet members is now a tour guide at Ibrox.