[FT] Rangers 2 (Sima 45; Matondo 76) - 2 PSV Eindhoven

Have faith my fellow bears. We have hardly laid a glove on them and are 1 up. I feel we have defended well and if we press them they have (more) mistakes in them. I feel we need to play 15 yards higher up the pitch.  Beale made the necessary shape changes before in Geneva. Hopefully he can do the same.

And FFS lay off Dessers. He effectively pressing on his own. We need to press as a 3. 

Effort has been there. Dessers movement needs to be much better, what is the point in Cantwell breaking the lines to place a ball on a tee if our striker is not there. I don't think Beale will change anything at half time. Expect Danilo and Matondo to feature about the hour mark. 

I’m going to dust off the broken record again and highlight the number of times Tav has completely lost his man and been bailed out by Goldson and Butland. Tav is a defensive liability and it’s getting worse. 

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 (Sima 45) - 0 PSV Eindhoven
Just now, Bill said:

I’m going to dust off the broken record again and highlight the number of times Tav has completely lost his man and been bailed out by Goldson and Butland. Tav is a defensive liability and it’s getting worse. 

Yes, he thinks he's a forward and doesn't need to get back. Thankfully Goldson has been a rock.