[FT] Ross County 0 - 2 Rangers (Roofe 22; Tavernier 26)

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Delighted to get the 3 pts. Would have taken 2-0 before the start all day long.

Better first half than second half when we started to get careless.
Still a bit worried about Dessers & Danilo. If they’ve now got competition from Roofe for a place up front I know who my money’s on

Roofe plays Roofe scores! best striker at the club, let's hope he can stay fit!!.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Very, very frustrating watch for me!. Job done, good to see Lawrence back on the pitch. I think Matondo has been a breath of fresh air, he looks to have his confidence back, he will be like a new signing.

Haha get that but for once I never felt we were going to lose a goal. Maybe that's down to Butland and u thought Souttar and Borna were brilliantly defensively. 

As well as Matondo I think Sima has grown in confidence and looks like he might offer something.

I thought that was a poor 2nd half too. Roofe played well and should have had a goal and an assist for his hour. Cantwell and Raskin tried hard enough, but they were like headless chickens. I'm still not impressed by Dessers, Danilo or Sima. BB and Souttar looking good.

The second half was a tough watch.

All's well that ends well; however, there were several occasions whether it be midfield or on the flanks, a quick heads up and pick the pass. It could and should have been more comfortable.

After decades of Goram, Klos and, Greegs all standing on their line at cross balls. It is refreshing to have a keeper like Butland prepared to come and take a ball.

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I think Sima has grown in confidence and looks like he might offer something.

I think he's rubbish.  He scored a great goal against PSV but other than that, he's been hopeless. 

Good first half.  Great to see Roofe and Lawrence back playing.  Roof could be such a big player for us over the next few games.  Matondo and Sima both did well when they came on.  Still waiting for Lammers and Dessers to make an impact.  Souttar and Borna were really good today.  Tav's goal was outstanding.  We are a better team with wingers on the park.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think he's rubbish.  He scored a great goal against PSV but other than that, he's been hopeless. 

Fair enough, I think he has something offer - we are allowed our opinions.