[FT] Ross County 0 - 2 Rangers (Roofe 22; Tavernier 26)

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It was always about getting the 3 points but we're a very hit and miss team.

How hard is it to be play well for a full match!?

Agreed. We were poor 2nd half. However as has been said 3pts, clean sheet at a tough wee venue. I just got a bit nervous as the game went on without us scoring a 3rd goal.

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Terrible 2nd half to watch!. Why can't we go finish teams off?.

Agree with Rangers TV MOTM Souttar.

I think we were comfortable all game mate. Even though we didn't score 2nd half, we still crested chances. 

A lot of positives from the games this week - major one being the form of Matondo. 

Very much job done but I was very disappointed with that 2nd half where we became very sloppy on and off the ball. Various players looked a bit tired and positionally we seemed really slack; particularly on the right side. A welcome win but a lot of work still needs to be done.

Thought only Souttar and Barisic realised County were going to battle right to the very end.  Happy with Sima and Matondo though.

I'll take that, thought we were winning every tackle and second ball and the press was there in the first half.

Less so in the second but Souttar and dare I say Borna were brilliant in defense all day and Butland gets what it takes to be a Rangers keeper I think.

Just got to turn PSV over in their own backyard, it's not for everyone...

Delighted to get the 3 pts. Would have taken 2-0 before the start all day long.

Better first half than second half when we started to get careless.
Still a bit worried about Dessers & Danilo. If they’ve now got competition from Roofe for a place up front I know who my money’s on

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I think we were comfortable all game mate. Even though we didn't score 2nd half, we still crested chances. 

A lot of positives from the games this week - major one being the form of Matondo. 

Very, very frustrating watch for me!. Job done, good to see Lawrence back on the pitch. I think Matondo has been a breath of fresh air, he looks to have his confidence back, he will be like a new signing.