[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

Im pissed off with that team. 3 new players out of the 9 we've signed and one of them is only playing due to Borna's injury. It's hard not to feel that a lot of money has been pissed up the wall. I called it earlier as I initially thought we would only have 2 new starters playing, and then corrected myself due to the injury. What's the point in signing these players if they aren't better than what we already have?

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Im pissed off with that team. 3 new players out of the 9 we've signed and one of them is only playing due to Borna's injury. It's hard not to feel that a lot of money has been pissed up the wall. I called it earlier as I initially thought we would only have 2 new starters playing, and then corrected myself due to the injury. What's the point in signing these players if they aren't better than what we already have?

Danilo was lots of money and is really struggling to make any impact, but lets hope those that do start can get us a win.

C'mon The Gers  :rfc:

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Big weight on Ryan Jack’s shoulders today. 

Most of the time he turns up for these games when others don't, I think this is most aggressive team in terms of pressing and workrate Beale can go with bar sterling not seen enough of him to know. We need to get in their faces back each other up hunt in packs and when we win the ball keep it fast and simple and show themselves for the ball the very basics it kill teams, this Celtic team are in the same situation as us they are creating chances but not converting them their defence is leaky and their manager is also on the precipice with one major defeat, we need to get in their faces get the crowd going give them no opportunity to play. If we win I think this will derail their season they already distrust Rodgers and only accept him back on the premise he is a proven winner but if he loses the fans will be baying for his head and I don't think the Celtic board will part with cash this early in a season to get rid of rodgers, I am calling it this result is season defining it will lift one can base and depress another for months.

Edited by WorthingBear91