[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

I hope it's dawning on John Bennett that we won't find success under Michael Beale. This will be another season wasted on a managerial experiment, the only question is when will the change be made. Do you sack Beale while there's still time to rescue something from the season or wait until it's too late to do anything. We have no DoF and almost certainly no succession plan in place.

I thought things looked pretty hopeless when GvB left. I never imagined that a year down the line our prospects would look even bleaker. Looks like we've been scammed.

I'm not sure I understand the point of fixating on the disallowed goal. It's over, gone, done and dusted. 

Or are we trying to hide a dismal performance behind a predictable refereeing "mistake"?