[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

I honestly think just about any manager with a bit of experience could do a better job than Beale.  

That first half was a total embarrassment.  Up against one of the worst yahoo sides in living memory and we gave them the freedom of Ibrox Park.  

2 minutes ago, compo said:

If we are honest this was a pretty poor Celtic side today and that just accentuates how bad we really are i just wonder if this lot are up to finishing in second spot .

Once we're about 8 or 9 points behind they'll start playing exceptional as the pressure is off. Sick of this team on and off the park. 

22 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Cheated out of a first half goal but Beale’s signings Dessers, Danilo, Lammers & Sima will see him gone. Only question is when

The attack probably looks amazing in training simply coz they're playing against our defence 

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I honestly think just about any manager with a bit of experience could do a better job than Beale.  

That first half was a total embarrassment.  Up against one of the worst yahoo sides in living memory and we gave them the freedom of Ibrox Park.  

Gio had plenty experience and had won titles and trophies in Netherlands and was chased. 

Maybe the board should have a poll on the official site where fans can nominate their choice and then we have a vote on it. Winner of the vote gets the job.

Current McInnes is just pipping Graham Potter and Murty. 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

How many times and to what end?

How many times what? 

It's an important point of the game so why wouldn't we discuss it. I'm raging about it, so again, why wouldn't we discuss it and highlight it?

Are you suggesting we don't mention being cheated and meekly accept it? 

Do you have a list of what you think we should be discussing?