[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

5 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

No, but are we saying that Hibs have higher standards than us?  3 league games in and a Euro thrashing and they sack their manager. 

That's a good point. 

Perhaps one for those that want to give Beale more time? @CammyF?

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I don't think Beale will be sacked any time soon. 

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

You're probably right but it may depend on how quickly the wider support deserts this manager.

Just now, Bill said:

I'm not sure I understand the point of fixating on the disallowed goal. It's over, gone, done and dusted. 

Or are we trying to hide a dismal performance behind a predictable refereeing "mistake"?

Don't think anyone is hiding behind it, but it deserves to be highlighted and discussed. Goals change games and it would have been a different game if it been allowed to stand. 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

With successive managerial failures (if we are writing Beale off) points to the boardroom incompetence.

Do we trust the board to chose the right manager to succeed given their track record. 

No. 

We need a DoF first. 

I don't even trust them to appoint a good DoF...

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

No. 

We need a DoF first. 

I don't even trust them to appoint a good DoF...

Agreed, that's where maybe Souness could have added value. Not saying he should be DoF, but an advisor to the board to help make the right football decisions, like recruitment of a DoF or manager. 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Don't think anyone is hiding behind it, but it deserves to be highlighted and discussed. Goals change games and it would have been a different game if it been allowed to stand. 

But it wasn't, that's the point. And unless you have a Time Machine handy, you can't do a damn thing about it. 

If a suitable replacement were to hand, or at least available, or even could be found in the short term, *

would anybody be really shocked, surprised, or otherwise taken aback, if MB and the Club parted company in this International break? 

I think that there may be now a substantial %age of the support who would get rid tout de suite - certainly more than 50%, maybe as much as 75%. 

SPL: Played 4 lost 2.

Horsed, embarrassingly, by PSV.

Has no idea of his best XI, and doesn't start, or even give game time to, players he has bought in. He started 3 today -out of what, 9?- and one of those was an emergency selection. 

Has no discernible style, or game plan, and the players look confused, lost even, and his defence remains a clusterfuck. 

In nearly a year, he has defeated the fhilth once, and that in a more or less dead rubber. 

Surely these facts add up to the shoogliest of shoogly pegs. 

* Would Billy (Bluenose) Reid and Graham Potter be interested, or persuadable?

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

You're probably right but it may depend on how quickly the wider support deserts this manager.

I think he lost a lot of credibility today and it's only a matter of time.  

I never want to see or hear him again.