[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

But that's not what happened, he nipped in ahead. And I didn't see many rotten mob players complaining at the time. 

Our manager should have made a bigger deal of it post match also.

No he didn't. 

He stuck a leg out from behind.

He's not in front of him. 

7 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

No he didn't. 

He stuck a leg out from behind.

He's not in front of him. 

Was in from the side and got his foot ahead of the defenders without obstructing the defender, the defender fell when he kicked Dessers foot. Clear as day.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

41 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

But that's not what happened, he nipped in ahead. And I didn't see many rotten mob players complaining at the time. 

Our manager should have made a bigger deal of it post match also.

None actually. Lagerbielke didn't even think it was a foul - otherwise he'd have been waving his arm around like a madman. 

I'm agreeing with @Bluedell

It's not conclusive that the Celtic CB is definitely about to kick the ball, certain not clear and obvious, and if it were given against Celtic then we would never hear the end of it.

But, we were poor from the first minute and we've not capitlised on a Celtic team bereft of confidence and half their team.

The fans have lost faith with Beale. We have not played well at all this season except for a brief 20mins last week at Ross County.

Last season's deficiencies are still there, we gift Celtic goals and our misfiring strikers are missing open goals.

I don't see how he turns it round, the fans are sick of the excuses and constantly being behind Celtic. Our board has allowed this malaise to manifest and it feels like it's become our identity now, weak, pathetic and meek. Celtic should have been there for the taking but we started deep, let their bombscare CBs have all the time in the world and let McGregor dictate play.

2nd half, we were a bit better but still didn't play well, despite missing open goals or forcing Joe Hart to make some saves.

Dessers, on another day, he would've got 2 assists so I'm not 100% against him but he is playing as a No9 and the amount of times he's not in the 6 yard box as a cross flashes across goal!

Neil McCann made the point on last night's Sportscene that neither Lagerbielke or Calum Mcgregor complained at the tackle. When the ball was thumped into the net by Roofe, McGregor throws his arms in the air and begins to remonstrate with the centre back for his error.

Charlie Mulgrew found solace in the laws of the game as did the rest of the PQ CSC. 

Sellik got away with one and, they know it. Even Rodgers post match was parroting the narrative reference the laws of the game.