Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, ranger_syntax said:

Are you complaining about Españolification or asking for it?

Neither

We are significantly detached from being in a position to win league titles and have been (bar 55) for over a decade. The reason that there is such a reactin to the weekend's result is that four games in and it already looks as if 23/24 has got away from us.

We all know the importance of finance in football and we are well behind there aswell. 

So, when do we as a support wake up and show the necessary patience that this situation requires. The board are trying to improve our finances in a difficult environment.

I am not ruling out changing a first team manager but when scarce resoures have been invested in the squad, we need to get real and show some patience instead of pretending the situation is the same as in the past.

Edited by buster.

16 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

at some point we have to give a manager a proper chance. at very least 2 full seasons 

Should PLG have been given two full seasons?

Caixinha joined in March, and before the end of the season he'd managed to get hammered 5-1 to Celtic at Ibrox and lost 2-1 to Aberdeen at Ibrox. In 10 league games he managed to drop points in 4. In other words, the writing was on the wall from the very beginning. Should we not have sacked him? And saved him the hassle of explaining himself from a bush a few months later? 

There have to be great options out there but I have no trust in the board to find them. Celtic found Ange because of the city group link. It just feels like any appointment we make will be very risky because we don’t know how to look for managers. 

1 hour ago, buster. said:

The reason that there is such a reactin to the weekend's result is that four games in and it already looks as if 23/24 has got away from us.

Not if we get a good manager in.  

That meek performance against a makeshift yahoo side was a disgrace and that's mainly down to Beale, who is so obviously incapable of managing at a club like Rangers.

Blaming the support is weird.

42 minutes ago, DMAA said:

There have to be great options out there but I have no trust in the board to find them. Celtic found Ange because of the city group link. It just feels like any appointment we make will be very risky because we don’t know how to look for managers. 

Which manager(s) would you like to see at Rangers?

48 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Which manager(s) would you like to see at Rangers?

Truth is I don’t have time to keep up with football outside of Rangers these days because I have a young family so I don't really know of anyone outside the box. Knutsen looks good on paper and I've been keen on him since pre-Gio. There's talk that Muscat is similar to Ange in his style of play? A quick look at stats and he has a better win ratio than Ange at the two clubs they've both managed at (there are slight sample size issues). You could argue Muscat benefited from the foundations being laid in both cases. Without being closer to it, I've no idea. He flopped badly in Belgium. 
Dejan Stankovic looked a good option pre-Beale, I was keen on him. He had experience of managing a team in an identical situation to us, at the top of a rubbish league with one strong rival. His record there was absurdly good, 78% win record. The best Red Star have ever had if you exclude small sample sizes. He subsequently got relegated with Sampdoria, apparently at least in part due to financial issues at the club though. He was appointed Ferencvaros manager 2 days ago. I'm going to follow him very closely there because that's a very comparable situation again, they are going for six in a row.  

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Neither

We are significantly detached from being in a position to win league titles and have been (bar 55) for over a decade. The reason that there is such a reactin to the weekend's result is that four games in and it already looks as if 23/24 has got away from us.

We all know the importance of finance in football and we are well behind there aswell. 

So, when do we as a support wake up and show the necessary patience that this situation requires. The board are trying to improve our finances in a difficult environment.

I am not ruling out changing a first team manager but when scarce resoures have been invested in the squad, we need to get real and show some patience instead of pretending the situation is the same as in the past.

Success on the pitch will have a big impact on finances.

If you think that football is a deterministic game, based on finance, then it is odd to argue that we should resign ourselves to falling further behind in the current season.