Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Why not aim a little higher, here's some jobless managers that I would at least try to get. Why not throw the kitchen sink at getting someone we know is up to the job, no more inexperienced maybes. I would rather give millions to one of these winners than spend it on another player.

Julen Lopetegui 
Marcelo Gallaro 
Igor Biscan

I think those guys (I don't know much about Biscan) are out of our league, but I agree with your point. 

The reason Beale needs sacking is because, 10 months in, he shows no signs of ever taking us in a direction likely to lead to the league title. That simple truth isn't any less valid because fans can't agree on a replacement manager. How many times do we have to go through the death throes of inept managers to learn the lesson that delaying the decision to sack him only makes matters worse?

Edited by Bill

I think Beale needs to be given until the end of next month. His signings such as Dessers, Danilo, Sima & Lammers might need a bit of time to settle & show what they’re capable of.

But unless there’s improvement I think the end’s inevitable for Beale…. 

If we sack him now, it gives us an opportunity to sack his replacement in January, then his replacement at the end of the season. 

That was a bit tongue in cheek, but the position of Rangers manager has a become a  poisoned challis over the last decade.

Maybe one day we'll get it right.......

Edited by CammyF

9 hours ago, CammyF said:

If we sack him now, it gives us an opportunity to sack his replacement in January, then his replacement at the end of the season. 

That was a bit tongue in cheek, but the position of Rangers manager has a become a  poisoned challis over the last decade.

Maybe one day we'll get it right.......

Maybe if we just stick with him he'll figure out how to manage a team.  Then we won't have to sack him.  Then we can all live happily ever after.

Edited by Gonzo79

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Maybe if we just stick with him he'll figure out how to manage a team.  Then we won't have to sack him.  Then we can all live happily ever after.

Maybe he will.

However, if he doesn't and his successor arrives in January, fails to win Scottish Cup, doesn't win the league (which would be unachievable if we've sacked Beale), there will be a clamour to have them sacked.

Vicious circle and with the amount of managers we've gone through in the last decade, maybe the real problem lies with those who are appointing them? 

13 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Maybe he will.

However, if he doesn't and his successor arrives in January, fails to win Scottish Cup, doesn't win the league (which would be unachievable if we've sacked Beale), there will be a clamour to have them sacked.

Vicious circle and with the amount of managers we've gone through in the last decade, maybe the real problem lies with those who are appointing them? 

Was there a clamour to sack Beale after he failed to win the league and Scottish Cup last season?