Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, DMAA said:

There have to be great options out there but I have no trust in the board to find them. Celtic found Ange because of the city group link. It just feels like any appointment we make will be very risky because we don’t know how to look for managers. 

The DoF model appointed Beale, was then ditched before summer recruitment.

The board had obviously saw the success of Postecoglou's recruitment and let Beale do his thing in the transfer market.....The board will see that the successful recruitment on the other side of the city lost three league games by mid September but then developed into a team (I don't see Beale doing the same but the board after spending the money probably have to give him a little longer).

Now the talk is about getting the DoF model back in place before a new managerial appointment.

We are all over the place trying to make up ground quickly and run before we can walk.

Previously it was about gambling on too many 'outside bets' (players with quality who could be had on the relative cheap because they had significant issues, mostly injury related). I said at the time that it wouldn't work and would actually hinder a more medium term approach that might eventually work. On the finances, the board are doing their level best but it isn't easy.

I am no defender of Beale. He is just another symptom of an more profound ongoing issue.

Edited by buster.

29 minutes ago, compo said:

Dick Campbell 😆

You jest, of course and earn scornful laughter from Rousseau but auld Dick would have a plan, albeit unsophisticated and would drill the players to implement it as best they might and he would eliminate all midfield dwamming waiting for something to happen. The team only wakens up when the happening turns out to be the ball in Rangers’ net then they scurry about a bit.

Gutter press is linking us with John Eustace as manager. Hes at Birmingham. 

Expect movement in 7-10 days(joke btw)

Ex-Rangers trialist now managing in Championship is shock new name to replace Michael Beale as Ibrox manager | The Scottish Sun

Its obviously celtc fans with typewriters making a joke btw

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

The vote is 21-17. 

WTF?! How?

What is it you've seen that you want him to continue?

Some may not want Beale to continue as manager but reckon now is not the time to get shot of him. I wonder how many actually think he’s got what it takes to be manager long term.

Just now, Scott7 said:

Some may not want Beale to continue as manager but reckon now is not the time to get shot of him. I wonder how many actually think he’s got what it takes to be manager long term.

When is the right time?

35 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

When is the right time?

Its either now, after the next dropped points if we drop some before Celtic do, or he sees the season out.

Or Celtic could lose their next 2 games while we win and go top and we can all pretend he's a genius.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats