Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

A bit of both?

And he's with Uruguay. 

He's 68. The only trophy he's won in football is the Championship with Leeds. Not a great legacy for a manager of his standing and reputation. Maybe he would like to win the Europa league with Rangers? 😜

While the board have the benefit of seeing what's going on behind the scenes and speaking with the management team and players and so seeing a fuller picture than we do, they're also well aware of supporter sentiment plus are watching the same performances we are. I've no inside information but I'd be astonished if directors haven't discussed it, even informally. They know Beale is under pressure, Beale knows he's under pressure. I doubt anything will happen in the coming days, but I do think he's only a couple more poor performances away from the board deciding this can't go on. Beale doesn't have credit in the bank, it would be hard for any board to simply ignore supporter sentiment for an extended period.

If Rangers can somehow find form and start winning with some style then Beale will be fine, the challenge the board have is whether they think that scenario is likely. 

I'm fairly certain Beale won't be fired during the break but the board will have some sort of timeline for improvements in performances and results.

Every match looks tricky with our current form and I think it's evident a large percentage of the support have made our minds up.

For me, not firing him now is just delaying the inevitable and he'll be gone before the year is out.

46 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm fairly certain Beale won't be fired during the break but the board will have some sort of timeline for improvements in performances and results.

Every match looks tricky with our current form and I think it's evident a large percentage of the support have made our minds up.

For me, not firing him now is just delaying the inevitable and he'll be gone before the year is out.

So will the league title.

8 hours ago, Rousseau said:

RANGERS NEXT MANAGER CANDIDATES:

Kevin Muscat 7/2

Jesse Marsch 7/1

Ralph Hasenhuttl 8/1

Kjetil Knutsen 9/1

Marcelo Bielsa 10/1

Gennaro Gattuso 12/1

Graham Potter 14/1

Ruud Van Nistelrooy 16/1

Scott Parker 16/1

Andre Villas-Boas 20/1

Jon Dahl Tomasson 28/1

Derek McInnes 33/1

Sam Allardyce 33/1

Chris Wilder 33/1

Alex Neil 40/1

Frank Lampard 40/1

John Terry 40/1

Joachim Low 50/1

Dean Smith 50/1

Steven Gerrard 50/1

Gio Van Bronckhorst 50/1

Carlos Corberan 66/1

David Wagner 66/1

Paul Heckington 66/1

Michael Carrick 66/1

Darren Moore 66/1

Nigel Pearson 66/1

Neil Warnock 66/1

Paul Ince 80/1

Nathan Jones 80/1

Dick Advocaat 100/1

Duncan Ferguson 200/1

Barry Ferguson 250/1

Neil Lennon 1000/1

Why not aim a little higher, here's some jobless managers that I would at least try to get. Why not throw the kitchen sink at getting someone we know is up to the job, no more inexperienced maybes. I would rather give millions to one of these winners than spend it on another player.

Julen Lopetegui 
Marcelo Gallardo 
Igor Biscan

Edited by Graeme Ro55