Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, CammyF said:

So not Ibrox then - unless your interested in a Martindale or McInnes.

Rubbish.

You are supporting the board's cowardice.  I have no idea why.

A brave board would have already sacked Beale.  

I'm convinced only Tims and nutcases want Beale anywhere near Ibrox.  

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Rubbish.

We sacked a guy that got us to the Europa league final and won a cup. No matter what you or I think of his abilities, it’s not a good look. We will then sack the next manager less than a year later, a manager who has the highest win rate in rangers history (I believe?).

Regardless of the errors of the board and whether the managers were the correct choices, it’s a terrible look for any potential manger. In my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Rubbish.

I'm supporting the board? Hahaha aye right.  The board have proven they are clueless and as much of an issue as Beale is. 

Our problems:- Beale/the long term full backs/being the main ones,I have hope when some of the injuries improve we might as well.

If we do not get rid of Beale and at least strip our woeful captain of the armband and give Devine/Sterling a chance at full back.

5 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

We sacked a guy that got us to the Europa league final and won a cup. No matter what you or I think of his abilities, it’s not a good look. We will then sack the next manager less than a year later, a manager who has the highest win rate in rangers history (I believe?).

Regardless of the errors of the board and whether the managers were the correct choices, it’s a terrible look for any potential manger. In my opinion. 

Here is how this will play out. 

We'll sack Beale, the Rangers fans will rejoice. We'll appoint a new manger and the Rangers fans will rejoice. The new manager will "fail" in the eyes of the Rangers fans and will be sacked. Repeat on a yearly basis

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

We'll sack Beale, the Rangers fans will rejoice. We'll appoint a new manger and the Rangers fans will rejoice. The new manager will "fail" in the eyes of the Rangers fans and will be sacked. Repeat on a yearly basis

Should just stick with Beale or sack the board then, I suppose.

25 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I think it makes sense that sacking someone 4 games into the season is a terrible look. Coupled with the fact we sacked a manager who reached the Europa League final, I think we look like an awful proposition for most managers. We are a career killer of a club at the moment and we don't give the manager time.

Not only that, but the crowd are blood thirty as fuck, why would anyone risk is at the moment?

No - it does not make sense to me. 

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Should just stick with Beale or sack the board then, I suppose.

I didn't say that - I've said repeatedly Beale deserves to be sacked. Why are you ignoring this? 

We can't sack the board  - but as I said previously they are as much an ssue as Beale. They are clueless. Or do you think they are doing a good job?

Edited by CammyF

9 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

No - it does not make sense to me. 

I’ll ask again what exactly doesn’t make sense to you though? Saying “all of it” is a cop out. What is it that you don’t agree with? You don’t agree that we have become somewhat of a poisoned chalice for managers?

Edited by PoohBear