Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'd largely agree with that view but many have said that was the ideal time to have sold Kamara, Morelos and Kent.

It might have been but hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

Kamara at £50K was never really a gamble and we finally got £5M for him. 

Alfie was th one who maybe should have gone then, he was in his prime. 

I don't know to this day if we ever received a firm offer for Kent

Edited by CammyF

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'd largely agree with that view but many have said that was the ideal time to have sold Kamara, Morelos and Kent.

I think it comes down to the players. If they want to go play in Turkey, fight relegation in Brazil or in the English championship then move them on and get someone who wants to play here. Hopefully a lesson learned for future.

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

It might have been but hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

Kamara at £50K was never really a gamble and we finally got £5M for him. 

Alfie was th one who maybe should have gone then, he was in his prime. 

I don't know to this day if we ever received a firm offer for Kent

I totally agree that it's with hindsight. 

My view is that selling some or all of these players may have meant that we didn't get that Europa run, and I wouldn't swap that for anything.

1 minute ago, Bluedell said:

I totally agree that it's with hindsight. 

My view is that selling some or all of these players may have meant that we didn't get that Europa run, and I wouldn't swap that for anything.

And if Alfie had been fit for that EL Final, we'd have won that game in my humble opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'd swap losing a European final for winning the league.  

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

And if Alfie had been fit for that EL Final, we'd have won that game in my humble opinion. 

Or if Gio had played Roofe at some point.  I never really forgave him for that and for running Alfie into the ground.

13 hours ago, CammyF said:

It's not what I'm saying but no matter. 

A new manager will provide improved performances and results, but short of winning the league will be deemed a failure and the fans will want them sacked - am I wrong in that assumption?

It doesn't matter if we see signs of development and improvement.

9 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

It doesn't matter if we see signs of development and improvement.

But it will matter - cast your mind back to Gerrard. He was making progress, we had Celtics number, but still couldn't win anything. 

A majority of Rangers fans wanted him sacked and if lock down hadn't happened, I'm sure he was going to be sacked. 

He is the only recent manager who has been given time and he managed to win the league. 

Rangers fans will not tolerate another 3 years without winning the league and any new manager will understand this and know that as soon as results go wrong, the lynching mob will be out. Its now part and parcel of managing Rangers. 

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Rangers fans will not tolerate another 3 years without winning the league and any new manager will understand this and know that as soon as results go wrong, the lynching mob will be out. Its now part and parcel of managing Rangers. 

You're just making stuff up now.  

One minute you're saying we should sack Beale and the next you're providing reasons to keep him.  

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You're just making stuff up now.  

One minute you're saying we should sack Beale and the next you're providing reasons to keep him.  

No I'm not - your the one making things up. 

Beale isn't going to win us the league and needs sacked.

However, his replacement might win us the league given time (it isn't going to happen overnight, we are so far behind them). 

Will you give the new manager two to three years to win us the league back (as it may take that long)?