Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I don't count dead rubbers.

Predictable response - you really should put disclaimers in your post informing us what does and doesn't count.

Anyway, no such thing as a dead rubber against them

I wasn't the one going on about only league games.

Disclaimer: Beale is a shite manager.  Fortunately for their support, the Sunderland board realised this sooner than our board did.

He will fail in any managerial job because he's a useless prick that's full of himself.

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I wasn't the one going on about only league games.

Disclaimer: Beale is a shite manager.  Fortunately for their support, the Sunderland board realised this sooner than our board did.

He will fail in any managerial job because he's a useless prick that's full of himself.

No but your the one moving the goalpost when ever someone doesn't agree with you. 

Beale should never have been Rangers manager, but our board hired him and then stuck by him. 

None of that is Beales fault - your anger and insults should be directed at those who hired and then failed to fire him rather than Beale.

2 minutes ago, onevision said:

Sorta agree but the 3....0 against them  last season should have been a springboard for the season to come. Sadly though.

He was talking about performances - that performance was better than our 3-1 win over Ross County - dead rubber or not. 

And you are correct, I think we all thought that was the performance and result that would set us up for this season. 

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

The league was won and Postecoglou had one foot out the door when we beat them at Ibrox. That result meant nothing.

The result may have meant nothing (never does agisnt them tho), but the performance certainly did. It was performance that was being discussed. 

Just now, CammyF said:

The result may have meant nothing (never does agisnt them tho), but the performance certainly did. It was performance that was being discussed. 

I just cant see how it gives any insight at all. Its like someone who has crossed the finish line being overtaken by someone a lap behind and still to finish the race.