Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I am thinking in the interest of the club, we may damage our reputation by not giving managers time to get things right. It's a self inflicted wound because generally our selection of managers has been dire.

The point of Rangers FC is to win trophies, not to fret over something as nebulous as 'reputation'.

54 minutes ago, stewarty said:

I dont think any of the no voters are doing so because of any weirdly optimistic takes that he will 100% turn it around... my confidence level has taken a helluva dent and I can see the arguments for letting him go now... I just think its a little too soon.  Its a gut feel, no more.

I interpret that as saying there is no particular reason to keep Beale as manager.

37 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I am thinking in the interest of the club, we may damage our reputation by not giving managers time to get things right. It's a self inflicted wound because generally our selection of managers has been dire.

If Beale were to be sacked and a new manager come in and not get it right after,say 10 games,would we again sack him?.

I don't know the answer to this but it's time THE PLAYERS got their job done right.

43 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If you ignore the matches versus that lot, it's not bad.  For a Rangers manager to be successful, now more than ever, he has to be beating Celtc regularly. 

Beale couldn't even beat them when they were missing their central defence, at Ibrox, with no away fans.  Totally unacceptable!

Had a look just to see his record in black and white..

Barring the Celtic results he's played 24 league games and won 21, drawn 1 and lost 2 at a win % of 87.5% (I think). Or 64 points out of 72.

Including the Celtic results in the league he's played 28 games, won 22 drawn 2 and lost 4 at a win % of 78.5%. Or 68 points out of 84.

I'm not great at projections but that would get us about 91 points just on the wins and possibly more with draws over his first 38.

But aye, I fully get that we need to improve against Celtic because once we do I think we'll win the league based on this, it's a reason why I voted no. But to say his record outwith Celtic in the league is 'not bad' is a bit disingenuous - it is what we've wanted for years.

I just wish we could see it coming though ffs.

Maths might be off, apologies if it is but I tried haha.

Edited by yuddie

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

If Beale were to be sacked and a new manager come in and not get it right after,say 10 games,would we again sack him?.

I don't know the answer to this but it's time THE PLAYERS got their job done right.

This manager chose these players.

Just now, yuddie said:

Had a look just to see his record in black and white..

Barring the Celtic results he's played 24 league games and won 21, drawn 1 and lost 2 at a win % of 87.5% (I think). Or 64 points out of 72.

Including the Celtic results in the league he's played 28 games, won 22 drawn 2 and lost 4 at a win % of 78.5%. Or 68 points out of 84.

With respect, none of that matters if you walk away at the end of the season with nothing and your main rival has won everything. Nor do last season's results count for diddly in the current campaign.

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

With respect, none of that matters if you walk away at the end of the season with nothing and your main rival has won everything. Nor do last season's results count for diddly in the current campaign.

Fully agree but you've asked why I voted no and I've answered, outside of the league I said it's pretty grim.

And he was 9 points down when he came in like.

Edited by yuddie

10 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Fully agree but you've asked why I voted no and I've answered, outside of the league I said it's pretty grim.

And he was 9 points down when he came in like.

Fair enough but as far as I'm concerned that's hardly a convincing reason to persist with him 

15 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

I didn't mention any specific players,managers choice or not,but said "THE PLAYERS" should get their job done right as they seem incapable of doing the basics.

Neither you did but this is still Beale's squad and he must be accountable for what they do.

Edited by Bill