Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

A year ago we were about to embark on the worst-ever set of results by any club in the CL ... ever. Today we are about to embark on another European competition with the same defenders who capitulated and humiliated our club last season. Hardly the progress Beale is here to deliver .... he's even managed to leave out the one defender he did sign in the summer.

Would Hernán Crespo be a left field option for us? Can't pretend I've seen his teams like but he's won the Sudamericana in Argentina, managed Sao Paulo and just won a treble in Qatar and got to the semi's of the AFC Champions league which is becoming more and more credible with each passing year by the sounds of it.

I wouldn't even be put off by the amount of clubs he had in South America - that's pretty much the norm there, they hire and fire like it's going out of style and the turnover of players is mental.

Just airing some thoughts to be honest. Wages could be a problem of course.

Edited by yuddie

20 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Would Hernán Crespo be a left field option for us? Can't pretend I've seen his teams like but he's won the Sudamericana in Argentina, managed Sao Paulo and just won a treble in Qatar and got to the semi's of the AFC Champions league which is becoming more and more credible with each passing year by the sounds of it.

I wouldn't even be put off by the amount of clubs he had in South America - that's pretty much the norm there, they hire and fire like it's going out of style and the turnover of players is mental.

Just airing some thoughts to be honest. Wages could be a problem of course.

Would be better with Herman Munster 

So it looks that despite all the expectation and clamour for a new head, we will soldier on with Mr. Beale. Truth be told, my gut feeling still says that he will be able to "turn it around" (not that we have lost any competition we were going to have success in this season anyway so far) with the players we have from middle to front, with or without Beale. 4 games in, we/they have not really clicked, and as I noted before, it seems MB has too many toys and doesn't exactly know how to play best with them. So I'll give Beale another 6 match days before I'm going to join the choir of the doomers.