Boos all round at time up the only thing I would say good about the mid Shankland with good support will get someone goals he does seem to have that striker’s instinctive frame of mind 

Lad at my work is going over to Germany for the Euros and told me I was a miserable git when I said they won't get out of the group.

I think I'll be proved right.

Scotland have some decent players but are an average side, overall.

10 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Any idea why Clarke selected 4 keepers for these 2 friendlies but only played one i.e. Gunn

Not really sure what he learns from playing Dykes and Adams before Shankland. We know what they can do (and can't do). Surely it would be prudent to get Shankland up to speed in as many games as possible.

11 hours ago, CammyF said:

Never saw the game but Nathan Patterson getting slaughtered on social media. 

Easier to blame the ex rangers player not playing for his club than blame the likes of Robertson and McGinn. Or even the auld alkie manager.