I don’t see the point in these friendly “learning” games if the team we put out bears no resemblance to what would be our best 11. Also players/managers/clubs complain about too many games and yet we play France & England.

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

I don’t see the point in these friendly “learning” games if the team we put out bears no resemblance to what would be our best 11. Also players/managers/clubs complain about too many games and yet we play France & England.

Didn’t see the point in playing the way the team was setup with one striker up front and five at the back should be experimenting with two strikers getting the ball to them from all directions it will be difficult to watch them if they play like that in Germany 

• 5 weeks later...

Thank god that was the last international break of the year, what a total disruption it is. 

I mean, well done to Scotland for a good campaign and reaching Germany and I'll watch the tournament itself, but qualifiers are dire. They really should be pinned altogether in 1 or 2 breaks. 

Edited by Gribz