[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 2 Rangers (Danilo 16; Matondo 79)

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So how have they gotten them wrong in the past (and possibly today)? 

I don't think they do. It's off or on. 

I can only recall one instance of VAR coming out and saying they made a mistake with an offside, which was because they focused on the wrong side of the pitch, iirc - or something like that.

I only see it as a matter of interpretation in those instances when a player is in the way of a shot. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I don't think they do. It's off or on. 

I can only recall one instance of VAR coming out and saying they made a mistake with an offside, which was because they focused on the wrong side of the pitch, iirc - or something like that.

I only see it as a matter of interpretation in those instances when a player is in the way of a shot. 

If you remember a game, think it was last season away to Motherwell and VAR admitted that due to lack of cameras they had to draw lines that "appeared" not to be straight.

This was for the Motherwells opener and our 2nd goal IIRC.

Surely that's an interpretation rather than factual? 

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

If you remember a game, think it was last season away to Motherwell and VAR admitted that due to lack of cameras they had to draw lines that "appeared" not to be straight.

This was for the Motherwells opener and our 2nd goal IIRC.

Surely that's an interpretation rather than factual? 

The Motherwell manager asked the referee after the game and conceded it was onside. 

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

Nobody's convincing me that this is offside.

He's clearly offside. Why are we resorting to this sort of childish denial every time we don't get a decision in our favour. It's embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

He's clearly offside. Why are we resorting to this sort of childish denial every time we don't get a decision in our favour. It's embarrassing.

Why are you, once again, resorting petty name calling just because I have a different opinion from you? 

I would say that is childish and embarrassing 

15 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

The Motherwell manager asked the referee after the game and conceded it was onside. 

Hard not to when he said their goal was onside and was taken from the same camera and very similar angle 🤔 😁

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Why are you, once again, resorting petty name calling just because I have a different opinion from you? 

I would say that is childish and embarrassing 

Oh my goodness, did you think I was referring to you? 

There's really no need to be so precious. 😉

After 9 games our accumulated xG is 16.26. We've actually scored 14. We've under-performed. 

14 goals after 9 games is not great, is it?

Our accumulated xG against is 8.19. We've actually conceded 11. We're conceding more than we were expected to. 

17 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

After 9 games our accumulated xG is 16.26. We've actually scored 14. We've under-performed. 

14 goals after 9 games is not great, is it?

Our accumulated xG against is 8.19. We've actually conceded 11. We're conceding more than we were expected to. 

How does our league XG look? We've only conceded twice (both in 1-0 defeats).