[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 2 Rangers (Danilo 16; Matondo 79)

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I said 'refs' (that includes his assistants, which includes VAR).  I'll try to be clearer in future.

When they consistently get things wrong, it is obvious they will get criticism / blame - just like the players and manager. 

2 consecutive games where we've had good goals disallowed, one that arguably changed the outcome of the game.

It is possible to blame the officials as well as players / manager - not mutually exclusive. 

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I disagree.  The first one is debatable (already done to death two weeks ago) and the one today was offside.  

That's fine, that's your opinion, others have a different opinion which they are entitled to and free to express and debate.

Edited by CammyF

1 hour ago, compo said:

Put them on a couple of ootsiders from a square loaf with some tomato sauce 

I am in a bijou cove in southern Brittany, la Foret de Fouesnant. I discovered this place about 17-18 years past and have returned on three occasions. There's an old port with a cafe Tabac and a Coquillage. A couple of kilometres up the hill, there'a patisserie and Traiteur dominated by a Madame. Always up for a culinary adventure, I venture up said hill and inquire:

"Madame, avez vous des ootsiders"?

She relies, "qu'est que c'est ootsiders"?

I tell her of an acquaintance who schooled avec le Premier Ministre d'Ecosse a Grammar de Hutchie, le Maitre l'Etiquette. He advises huitres be accompanied by deux ootsiders de pain carre et ketchup. I am the recipient of the Gallic shrug. I will need to ask Humza?

I should have stuck with les Bullots.