[FT] Rangers 1 (Sima 75') - 3 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Whosthedado said:

I dont see what getting rid of Bisgrove would achieve. Its not the board -its the manager 

It may achieve getting some football people working for the club who could put a structure in place and hire a manager who could challenge for domestic honours? 

A DoF who identifies manager / coach, players, a scouting system that works, a youth system that works. 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

He wants to play Mr Angry and be admired by millions. 

What a brilliant and insightful reply - I don't want admired by anyone on a football forum, least of all you. 

As for being angry, I am angry a the way our club is being run. 

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not sure what you want at all.  Can you tell us?

I've said repeatedly what I want. I think what I want is what most Rangers fans want. A winning team on the pitch playing great football. 

However, tonight, I want Beale to be sacked and a new imaginative manager announced along with a DoF and a proper structure put in place relating to out footballing department. 

However, I am of the opinion that our board are incapable of delivering this, and the longer they hang on to Beale shows that any succession plan is not in place (if it isn't then heads need to roll).

It would also be preferable if the fans gave the new manager and DoF some "breathing" space to get things right

But apparently that makes me angry, needing the approval of millions and a moonhowler. 

Edited by CammyF

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

In all seriousness Cammy, what actions do you want to see in the next few days/weeks?

I'm not being an arse - I'm genuinely unsure what it is you want to see happen.  

Just answered above - Don't think it's to unreasonable. 

Edited by CammyF

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Fair enough.  

We're all pissed off, understandably. 

I understand that, but I've seen no evidence in any defence of the board, other than its their money. That's simply not good enough. 

Any Rangers board should have a plan a, a plan b and a plan c. 

This board, led by Bisgrove don't appear to even have a plan a

No Rangers board should be above questioning or scrutiny.

Edited by CammyF

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Of course not.  I just think if we chase the current board, there might be worse to follow.  

Same can be said for the manager......

Bisgrove is an employee, if he is not doing  his job he should be replaced (same as the manager). Not having  DoF is a stackable offence IMO.

Edited by CammyF