[FT] Rangers 1 (Sima 75') - 3 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Of course not.  I just think if we chase the current board, there might be worse to follow.  

It’s not a case of chasing them it’s about them realising they don’t have what it takes to make football operations decisions and appoint people who do.

They put their money in yeah fair play but it doesn’t make them capable. I could buy an aircraft tomorrow but I can’t fly it so should hire a pilot.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know the board care about Rangers.

I'm not so sure about Beale.

I'm sure Beale does care about Rangers, maybe not in the same way that you and I do. 

The board need to add footballing people to run the footballing part of the club. 

They wouldn't have Graeme Souness running the commercial department would they?

I think a few of us are flying round in circles of frustration and lashing out/arguing but we all want the same thing(s).  

No one is saying the board is doing a great job.

No one is saying Beale is doing a good job.  

Some quick fixes and longer term solutions are needed. 

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I think a few of us are flying round in circles of frustration and lashing out/arguing but we all want the same thing(s).  

No one is saying the board is doing a great job.

No one is saying Beale is doing a good job.  

Some quick fixes and longer term solutions are needed. 

Yip, and all those decision need to be made at boardroom level. We'll see over the next days and weeks how capable the board are

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Yip, and all those decision need to be made at boardroom level. We'll see over the next days and weeks how capable the board are

It’s not even clear which “board” you’re ranting about.

I really don't get why people aren't agreeing that the board are making severe, dire errors? It's been obvious over many years now, even their appointment of DoFs is riddled with errors. They really need some consultation with experienced parties before appointing anyone else.

Personally I think the appointment of a new manager at this stage will just put a plaster over our problems and the plaster will come off again at the start of next season. I think we are missing much more than a new manager.

- We need a complete clear out of the squad, I thought this was happening during the off season but I was dismayed to realise that the same players that have failed year on year still make up the bulk of our first team for our games this season. A huge failure, and I still can't get my head around getting rid of Colek who was our most efficient striker.

- We need to re-establish what it means to be Rangers within our dressing room. How do we do that? I believe we absolutely need to revert this snobbery of overlooking the best Scottish talent. Beale should be sacked alone for his remarks about Scottish players not being good enough and then signing Dessers and Lammers. Not only are these players a long way from the required ability we need, they are a long way from understanding what Rangers are. We need to start bringing in the best Scottish players again, and maybe the best Scottish coaches.

I could rant all day actually, but I have to make scrambled eggs for my kids now.