[FT] Rangers 1 (Sima 75') - 3 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

These things are planned well in advance.  They don't decide to release a new strip the night before.  

But they could have delayed it. It just seems that no one actually thinks before we do anything anymore. 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

In your wildest dreams do you honestly think James Bisgrove has the authority to sack Beale? I don't think you understand how Rangers works, which might explain a lot.

Can't you read or just plain stupid? I go for plain stupid. Ignoring you from now on. 

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

But they could have delayed it. It just seems that no one actually thinks before we do anything anymore. 

Delaying it would've been pointless.  

I think you're going a bit scattergun with your criticism.  

Edited by Gonzo79

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Would signing Scottish talent, eg. Shankland and Nisbet, mean more goals? We are a team set up to not make chances. It's criminal. I'm done watching Tav continually hit those floating and aimless crosses to no one.

Ain't that the truth. Tav looks as finished as Beale these days.

Just now, CammyF said:

Can't you read or just plain stupid? I go for plain stupid. Ignoring you from now on. 

Ha ha today it's Mr Double Angry. You'll need sedated if this keeps up. 😂

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Deleting it would be pointless.  

I think you're going a bit scattergun with your criticism.  

Didn't say delete I said delay it but your suggestion may be better actually 😆  

As for scattergun it just shows how much is wrong with the club at the moment.

13 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I don't get this understanding the club stuff. Its way overstated. Celtic won the league 2 years running with the aid of 3 Japanese players who probably didn't understand what Celtic was. What they did understand was that hard work wins over fans and reaps rewards. They also understood a manager with a clear plan and structure. For me it's that bloody simple.

It's fair to have your own opinion, but Celtic have had two Scottish captains at the core of their team during all their success. Of course you need quality, but there is no point in filling the team with people who don't understand that we need to win every match.