[2023] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Next Rangers manager?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your preferred choice as the next manager of Rangers?

• Derek McInnes
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Frank Lampard
    • Neil Warnock
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Scott Parker
    • Pascal Jansen
    • Steven Davis
    • Marcelo Gallardo
    • Graham Potter
    • Philippe Clement
    • Ralph Hasenhuttl

Just now, PoohBear said:

I’ve edited my post for you, I hope it is acceptable to you.

I don't decide what's acceptable or not, I was just making a suggestion in relation to what you posted.  

16 hours ago, Bill said:

Just noticed McInnes has 2 votes in the Gersnet poll although the names have been carefully anonymised 😂

I went for McInnes as you could only choose one.  He knows the league and how to set up a team and that's what we need now.  Anything in Europe is a bonus.  I can't see many 'top' managers being interested with what's going on just now and I couldn't give a toss about him rejecting us before, no-one knows the reasons.

I resisted commenting on last nights debacle for fear of the over use of expletives, but today it is obvious to me we are in even deeper soapy bubble than I thought. Beale was not let down by these players, GVB was not let down by these players and neither was Davis. This is the level these players are at. Ask yourselves, is there an outfield player in our squad who you would really be saddened to lose? Since Hagi is away on loan It's a hard no from me. Whoever gets the managers job is in for one hell of a hard first year or so. Tbh the only prospective managers that excited me were Gallardo or Potter, but those two seem extremely unlikely now. So the next manager will not only need the best of British, he will also need patience from us, unless like MB he is just pish and we boo him out the door.

Edited by Graeme Ro55