[FT] Aris Limassol 2 - 1 Rangers (Sima 70')

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Two summers of garbage recruiting has put us in a horrible place. Hopefully Cantwell can return to his form of last year.

It has to be said we do miss Matondo, Cantwell and Danilo

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

It has to be said we do miss Matondo, Cantwell and Danilo

Of course, however the players who played tonight should have been good enough to beat Aris! seems they didn't want to!.

4 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

That was incredibly disappointing.  Davis has basically picked the same bunch of losers and failed to replace some of them early enough.  Followed the same loser tactics as Beale.  Haven't read the thread.  

I know people will hate me for saying this, but Beale shouldn't have been sacked before a European game. He should of course have been sacked, but there was a period in the break to do it.

Just now, ian1964 said:

Of course, however the players who played tonight should have been good enough to beat Aris! seems they didn't want to!.

I'd fancy Bo'ness United against Aris and us at the moment 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

You're all a bunch of negative nellies!

Take a page out of my book: appoint a good manager and all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.

I'll take a cup or two of whatever you've been drinking.....😆

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

They should have been good enough but weren’t. Moving on the likes of Dessers and Lammers must be top priority for the new manager