[FT] Rangers 4 (Sima 17', 65'; Raskin 45'; Dessers 79') - 0 Hibernian

39 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

It's astonishing how unfit we are. 

We've gone from being supreme under Gerrard to blowing after 10 minutes. 

Considering how fit we were come the end of the Europa League season, the drop off is staggering. That season we finished so strongly in 3 major 120 minute ties in the space of 4/5 weeks. 

I'd strap yourselves in for muscle injuries and hamstrings pinging if Clements going to implement a press.

Joe Gomez recently said it was hamstring central under Klopp when he first came in at Liverpool - I doubt Clement will be as full throttle as that but we'll still see some injuries I think.

58 minutes ago, yuddie said:

I'd strap yourselves in for muscle injuries and hamstrings pinging if Clements going to implement a press.

Joe Gomez recently said it was hamstring central under Klopp when he first came in at Liverpool - I doubt Clement will be as full throttle as that but we'll still see some injuries I think.

Get them fit and they’ll be up for it makes me wonder WTF kind of fitness program they’ve be doing 

3 hours ago, compo said:

If I were in charge I would try to get them fit enough to press forward for the whole game some of them were huffing and puffing like the horses at Ascot I would recommend a couple of weeks at Gullane will be jolly well nice in the autumn weather.

You need someone to crack the whip Mr Clemente .

It has come to my attention that the Club seeks a 'Rangers' Man' to join the coaching staff. 

You are a 'Rangers' Man', of a certain vintage, who has seen the best, and the worst, so perhaps the Club might consider engaging your services, with special emphasis on physical fitness. 

I am sure that the matter of emolument could be quickly, and amicably, solved. 

As for equipment, well, a few windcheaters, a few pairs of jodhpurs, and like no. of leather riding boots, would be necessary, to which you would add a sjambok, and two or three cattle prods, of varying length.  None of this would break the bank.

What say you? Is your fedora in the ring?

54 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

It has come to my attention that the Club seeks a 'Rangers' Man' to join the coaching staff. 

You are a 'Rangers' Man', of a certain vintage, who has seen the best, and the worst, so perhaps the Club might consider engaging your services, with special emphasis on physical fitness. 

I am sure that the matter of emolument could be quickly, and amicably, solved. 

As for equipment, well, a few windcheaters, a few pairs of jodhpurs, and like no. of leather riding boots, would be necessary, to which you would add a sjambok, and two or three cattle prods, of varying length.  None of this would break the bank.

What say you? Is your fedora in the ring?

I’d put them through their paces to such an extent it would bring tears to a glass eye 

Sad Doctor Who GIF

3 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

That's a poor result tbh. We had such a strong team out. 

Do you see everything as a glass half empty? They are a Europa conference team that have literally just finished their season. The score is not that important IMO. Minutes in the legs for people returning and great experience for the youngsters.