[FT] Rangers 4 (Sima 17', 65'; Raskin 45'; Dessers 79') - 0 Hibernian

3 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Haw, Clement, ye big Walloon, ye gtf back tae yer waffles.

Have you actually listen to him speak. He might have a French name but he talks like a pure bred Phlegm 😉

Good performance and result.  Raskin and Sima both had very good games.  Lammers and Dessers still look really short of confidence but they both got into good positions and their effort was admirable. 

The players looked a lot surer about what their jobs were today, which was pleasing to see.  

Edited by Gonzo79

So carried away was I by the euphoria of Beale's absence and the improvement on the field that I found myself willing Dessers to score. Which he eventually did. 

I do worry though if what they're injecting Raskin with is strictly legal.

Easily our best league performance of the season. We seemed up for it from kick off & deservedly went in 2-0 in front at HT with a team selection which set out to attack particularly in wide areas. At the end I thought 4-0 flattered Hibs. 
It’s early days, but I saw a lot of good signs from today’s game. Amazing what a change of manager can sometimes do. Let’s hope it’s sustainable 

Edited by RANGERRAB