Show Racism The Red Card

There was a lengthy discussion between Police Officers and Stewards regarding the Scottish / British Proud Union Flag on display at half time (Govan Rear). Thankfully common sense prevailed and banner was allowed to stay. 

I did notice some banners and fans being removed from away end, but can't say I saw what the banners were. I was in Goan Front yesterday not my usual seat in Broomie. 

Just now, CammyF said:

I did notice some banners and fans being removed from away end, but can't say I saw what the banners were. I was in Goan Front yesterday not my usual seat in Broomie. 

I couldn't see what was happening but it may have been the Palestinian flag.

The laws are as amorphous as the slogans that promote them. It's all intentional. 'Racism'. Since we are all the human race WTF does that mean? 

Operant conditioning for the plebian classes. There has to be someone, somewhere who comes up with this garbage just laughing their ass off. I know I would be. 

2 hours ago, Malangsob said:

The laws are as amorphous as the slogans that promote them. It's all intentional. 'Racism'. Since we are all the human race WTF does that mean? 

Operant conditioning for the plebian classes. There has to be someone, somewhere who comes up with this garbage just laughing their ass off. I know I would be. 

I'm not a legal expert but possibly the banner in question would fall foul of the Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Act 2021.

As for definitions of racism, Google is your friend there 😉😂

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

There is BAD racism and there is GOOD racism.

There is BAD sectarianism and there is GOOD sectarianism.

Just depends who you are and which way the political wind is blowing unfortunately.

Yes.

Pointing out the hypocrisy is a waste of time.