[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 89' pen; Danilo 90+3') - 1 Hearts

Not sure what Lammers has done to start 3 on the bounce if he starts tomorrow - him, Wright and Barisic come out for Cantwell, McCausland and Ridvan from last week's XI for me.

It's been pragmatic lineups from Clement so far so I don't expect it.

3 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Not sure what Lammers has done to start 3 on the bounce if he starts tomorrow - him, Wright and Barisic come out for Cantwell, McCausland and Ridvan from last week's XI for me.

It's been pragmatic lineups from Clement so far so I don't expect it.

It's likely both Wright and Cantwell will share the 90 minutes. There are an awful lot of games coming up.

I'd like to see McCausland get some minutes, but I suspect - in this system - he's competing with both Cantwell and Wright for the same position. 

Unless Cantwell plays in one of the deeper positions taken by Lundstram and Raskin. 

4 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

A wee bonus today as the Tims have dropped points in Edinburgh so a win tomorrow is more vital than it was before 3 pm today. Cmon Rangers!!! Make it count!

PS. Brenda Rogers has never won a league game at Easter Rd. 

Gives us something to play for tomorrow 

36 minutes ago, compo said:

Gives us something to play for tomorrow 

I get what you're saying and I'm not being funny when I say that I hope that we've had something to play for every game this season, for opportunities like this more than anything..or to preferably be top and stretching a lead.

Hopefully Clement takes the angst away from the team in the build up and they play it like they would any other under him.