[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 89' pen; Danilo 90+3') - 1 Hearts

6 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

They would have pal. I know they would have. 

He's a player i know very well and he is very much in the ilk of those i named. I don't need to read deluded Hearts fans opinions on him. I can make up my own mind. Never going to take us to the next level but then he wouldn't be bought for that anyway. He'd be here to win games against the leagues dross and cannon fodder. 

Yeah, yeah i did. It really doesn't matter now. 

If only you knew half the things some of our former players got up to.......guys you very very likely worshipped and idolised. Pmsl. football fans are funny. 

Well give us examples. 

Just now, Devil's advocaat said:

Why was Ian Ferguson playing for St Mirren, John Brown Dundee, Ally McCoist Sunderland.......

So only Rangers are allowed to sign Shankland? If he is half as good as folk on here are saying, he wouldn't be at Hearts. Simple really

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Lessons learned today .......

1. Danilo is the best goal threat we have on the books. 

2. While not perfect, Ridvan is far better than some would have you believe.

3. We will always struggle to win games when Dessers and Lammers are given 60 minutes together.

4. Tavernier cannot play every game like he used to.

5. It's a long road ahead.

Ridvan is too small to play in defence. Opponents target him with high balls like hearts did today

10 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

As we can all see it doesn’t seem to have held him back

I'm not sure if anyone in Bologna reads the Daily Record.  Or if referees book Bologna players quicker than their opposition. 

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Lessons learned today .......

1. Danilo is the best goal threat we have on the books. 

2. While not perfect, Ridvan is far better than some would have you believe.

3. We will always struggle to win games when Dessers and Lammers are given 60 minutes together.

4. Tavernier cannot play every game like he used to.

5. It's a long road ahead.

I'd disagree with points 1 and 2.

Sima still looks our best forward player but I do like what I've seen thus far from Danilo . 

Ridvan isn't good, he isn't better than Borna but neither are what we require

1 minute ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I've no idea what you're on about Cammy.

My point is that our history is littered with legends who played for unfashionable clubs.

Dessers and Lammers played in Serie A, so they must be good eh?.

Off course our history is littered with players who played for unfashionable clubs. Some went on to be legends, some were very good, some were run of the mill, some were utter dog shite. 

Our history is also littered with players who have played in bigger league. Some went on to be legends, some were very good, some were run of the mill, some were utter dog shit.

My point is of Shankland is as good as he's been made out to be, why at the age of 30(?) Is he still playing for Hearts? 

Shankland went to Belgium and failed and is now back in Scotland at Hearts. He's scored 3 goals in 11 games for Hearts and his performances are being questioned by Hearts fans. 

That doesn't sound like a player who we should be signing   

25 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Yes, it's pretty clear how they treat us. 

We need to play dirty. Tap them up. :D

Let's have it right though, tapping up is pretty much staple for clubs now compared to even 10 years ago.

Except now instead of meeting a player at a premier Inn you sound out there agent and have talks - blurred lines compared to what used to be tapping up.