[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 89' pen; Danilo 90+3') - 1 Hearts

Another footnote from today's game; big shout out to the UBs and Broomie Collective today. Whilst everyone around them were booing, shouting obscenities at our players, leaving early, they stayed behind the team and continually sang and encouraged the players / team. If only everyone else would do the same.

11 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Pmsl. No he's not. You are having a nightmare on here today. A feckin nightmare. 

Really? How's that then?

Firstly, I'm raging because Rangers won( Im not, Im delighted) secondly I have something against Shankland (I don't, I just don't think he is good enough to play for Rangers) and lastly, I'm having a feckin nightmare simply for not having the same opinion as you

Three very weird things to say.  

Edited by CammyF

31 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Another footnote from today's game; big shout out to the UBs and Broomie Collective today. Whilst everyone around them were booing, shouting obscenities at our players, leaving early, they stayed behind the team and continually sang and encouraged the players / team. If only everyone else would do the same.

Yeah, the consistent negativity from sections of our support really pisses me off. The UBs keep going and credit to them for that 

31 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

No one is saying he is so good. Absolutely no one. Just that he would absolutely do a job for us in games where we struggle to put chances away. As i said earlier, available more than Roofe, better than Dessers, will score more than Danilo and more years ahead of him than Colak. For a few million it was a no brainer. But absolutely no one is stating or suggesting he'd be firing us to European glory. He'd be here merely as another option in domestic football. Calm yourself down and wind your neck in. 

You've got a heavy wee bee in yer bunnet about LS. Did he get a game ahead of you at your boys club? Did he steal a girlfriend off you? Did he refuse a selfie or an autograph? Let it go ffs. Move on. He will likely never be a Rangers player now anyway. Let's move on. 

I don't have a bee in my bonnet regarding Shankland but it appears you do. Oh wait, is that you Lawrence? 

It was good to see the majority of our support stick around today.  

The UBs need to ditch that drum and sing more proper Rangers songs.  The Ultra ones they do for never ending periods are crap.  Hearts went 1-0 up and all we heard was that ow ow ow one for the next 10 minutes.  About as inspiring as a Cliff Richard calendar.